Saturday 26 July 2014

OOTD: Scout Vintage Blogger Event

All the photos in this post are courtesy of Hannah and her fabulous camera.







Cami vest- Primark
Skirt- H&M
Kimono- New Look
Socks- Primark
Shoes- New Look
Bag- New Look

Just over a week ago, I was lucky enough to attend #scoutshonour2014 which was organised by the lovely Kayleigh and was held at Scout Vintage in Sunderland. It was a fantastic evening (post coming soon!) and, before the event, we couldn't help but stop in a little side street to take some outfit photos- something I've never actually done before so it's safe to say I was extremely awkward!

It was insanely hot that day so I wanted to wear something to keep me as cool as possible, and those little camis from Primark are ideal for summer at only £5 a pop! The shoes are a big thing for me, I've had my eye on them for a while and they're so different to anything I've ever worn before, so I impulsively bought them one day before having that awful realisation that I was probably never going to wear them. Eventually, I plucked up the courage and oh my god, I love them. They're unbelievably comfortable, so easy to walk in and I actually had a few people tell me that they really liked them! Also, I've just realised how horrendously chipped my nail varnish is here, I really should have redone it before I went out..

I think I'm going to have to make more of these posts, I really enjoyed doing this!

Sophie

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pics I love a good outfit post!! I think you really suit the shoes! And you're welcome for the invite :)

    K xx
    Idreamofcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the shoes! They are amazing, you look great!
    Kloe xx
    skullsnkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete