Monday 9 June 2014

North East Blogger's Tea Party

The first of June brought with it a new first for me- my first ever blogger meetup! As I mentioned in my last post, it was organised by the lovely Danni and Kloe and was held in Walkabout in Middlesbrough. Arriving there, we were greeted with the sight of the most incredible cakes which some of the girls who had already arrived had brought with them, and these multiplied very quickly.





The last picture there of the cookies were made by a lovely girl called Cate and oh my word, they were the most amazing things I've ever tasted- After Eight Cookies. Seriously, they were incredible, I would have eaten the whole plate of them if I could! I also got to try a fabulous Cornflake Cake (which isn't what you would expect!) made by the lovely Steph which was so nice!

After a day full of cake and fantastic company, there was a raffle to raise money for Macmillan Cancer with some lovely little prizes- just my luck that I didn't manage to win anything, boo! As if that wasn't enough, we were all given some lovely goodie bags by the girls who had managed to get us all some great little presents which I can't wait to try. There were little treats from Lush Middlesbrough, Kiss Lashes, Gloworm, Sweet Cecilys, Metcalfe's Skinny and Treasured Magpie to name a few- expect some reviews in the not so distant future!

All in all, the day was absolutely brilliant, I met loads of new people who were all so lovely and I got to see my friend Abbey who I used to work with and haven't seen for over a year which was lovely. I can't wait for the next blogger event and again, a massive thank you to Danni and Kloe for organising the whole thing, it was a great day! 

Sophie

4 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed it lovely! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did, you and Kloe organised such a lovely day! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Gah! Thank you for the cookie love! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, thank you for making such amazing cookies! :D x

      Delete